Mafia Strippers and the Hit on JFK
“In barrooms and bedrooms, men can’t keep secrets. If you really want to know what happened, ask a stripper.” - Burlesque Queen Blaze Starr
This book is the result of over 30 years of discussion with Blaze Starr, Tempest Storm, Candy Barr, and a host of others who have earned cash working for affiliates and/or representatives of organized crime.
Corroborating testimony from in-depth interviews with retired police veterans, public officials, and mob associates, the author compares witnesses’ fact-based theories and hearsay evidence with recently-released public records and all available primary sources, piecing together the most probable timeline for Miami and New Orleans in the Summer of 1963—a timeline that ultimately leads to Dallas and Dealey Plaza on November 22, 1963.
Inside You’ll discover…
- Most New Orleanians today say the city felt safer when Carlos Marcello was alive.
- Lee Oswald was far from a loner in the Big Easy and was photographed in Miami.
- Both Lee Oswald and Jack Ruby worked as government informants.
- Oswald was working for the FBI when he fired shots into Edwin Walker’s study.
- Oswald trained exiled Cubans and planned to assassinate Fidel Castro.
- There was no Kennedy-Marilyn Monroe affair, but both were killed by the Mob.
- The US government orchestrated a broad-scale cover-up of both crimes—a vast deception that continues today.
ISBN: COMING SOON
Paperback: 400 pages
Published: First Ed. May, 2019
Available in: Multiple Languages
Edition: First Edition
Publisher: Bogart Books